Telecom operators in India offer various services with both prepaid and postpaid connections. While the prepaid recharge plans may seem convenient with more options, a postpaid connection, where you opt for postpaid bill payment, may offer you various benefits, including unlimited data.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of getting a postpaid connection:
Benefits Of Getting A Postpaid Connection
- Use first and pay later– With a postpaid connection, you do not need to worry about your talk-time balance since you can use your connection for data and calls first and then make the postpaid bill payment as per your usage.
- Unlimited calling– These days, most telecom operators offer unlimited calling with most of their postpaid connection plans, allowing you to make unlimited phone calls without worrying about your talk-time.
- Extra data– Postpaid plans by various telecom operators like Airtel, Vi, etc. offer extra data with some of their postpaid plans, making them cost-effective deals for you.
- Data rollover– Most postpaid connection providers offer a data rollover facility. This means you can carry any unused data to the next billing cycle.
- Access to OTT platforms – These days, many service providers offer free subscriptions to different OTT platforms along with their postpaid subscription plans. These may include popular OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5 Premium, etc.
- Online bill payment– With Airtel Payments Bank, you can pay your postpaid mobile bills online at any time, even from the comfort of your home.
Why Choose Airtel Payments Bank to Pay Your Postpaid Bill Online?
Airtel Payments Bank offers a quick and easy way for online bill payments for your postpaid connection. Instead of wasting your precious time by visiting a physical store to pay your bill, you can make your postpaid bill payment online in just a few clicks with Airtel Payments Bank. You can also avail great deals, cashback, and exciting coupons when you make your postpaid bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank.
How to Pay Your Postpaid Bill Via Airtel Payments Bank?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make your online postpaid bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank:
- Visit airtel.in/bank and log in to your Airtel Payments Bank account.
- Click on the ‘Postpaid‘ tab and enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Select your mobile operator and enter your postpaid bill amount.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Continue to complete the online postpaid bill payment.
Comments are closed.